Hot and Tired

Saturday 1 October 2011

I’m all wrapped up in bed writing this… My cold has come back and I’m absolutely shattered.

It’s just felt like such a long day with the heat and everything else – I had a flat tyre this morning so I had to go to work at half 8 this morning (I had an hour and a half to kill, but Scott phoned me – I was planning on doing my Business homework but it didn’t happen).

I did get paid today which means I can start paying for the things I needs to – the list is pretty long… I bought myself a Chinese tonight because I wanted to treat myself to something.

I feel lost talking to Scott… We’ve hardly spoken all day… There again I have been at work and he’s out tonight and wasn’t up early enough to talk to me this morning (I don’t blame him to be honest).

I’m going to try and get my head down now because I’m absolutely shattered.

Love, Stacey xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment