All work and no play

Friday 30 September 2011

I have so much work to do, and I don’t know where to start with any of it, why do all the teachers give it to you at the same time? So many deadlines coming up! Oh well, at least it should make the next three weeks speed up a bit so that I’m with Scott sooner…

I’m so looking forward to spending some time with Scott, I really miss him. I miss having cuddles, and being able to kiss whenever we want. I just want to spend some time together. So many things are getting in the way at the moment that we don’t get to talk like we were, and I really enjoy talking loads (not as much as I enjoy spending time together) but we're both so busy… I’m going to have to put something on hold so we can talk more again….

Anyways back to my business studies work again.

Love, Stacey xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment