Bit of an emotional day

Saturday 24 September 2011

Today has been a really up and down day. I don’t know why but I’ve been getting upset really easily, one minute I’m really happy then next I’m really sad… But as always Scott has been there for me to pick up the pieces and to cheer me up. I’m so glad I have him, this next 4 weeks are going to feel tough because it feels like so long since we’ve seen each other and the time is just dragging, I want to spend some time with my boyfriend like everyone else can, I want to be able to cuddle up, to kiss, to be able to talk in person, the things we should be able to do without the distance. I MISS HIM, so much I can’t even explain. I’m really looking forward to our second holiday together and to my 18th. My 18th is going to be great because for today I’ll be able to fall asleep in his arms and be able to wake up next to him.

Right now I’m just relaxing in front of the XFactor – I love it, I’ve watched every series and I’ve always had a favourite from early on.

My day has been pretty much spent on the phone to talking to Scott and in front of the TV – I also wrote another poem which I’m quite proud of. I’m at work tomorrow and I feel so drained I don’t have a clue how I’ll get through the day.

Love, Stacey xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment