Short but sweet

Sunday 25 September 2011

I’ve been at work today so right now I feel really tired – Scott reminded me to write this just as I was about to say I was going to bed!

It was overly busy at work but it was busy enough that we weren’t bored, next week I’m working both Saturday and Sunday – I’m going to be dead although it does mean that I will be able to pick my wages up. I’ve had my holiday authorised so I will definitely be seeing Scott when I was hoping to, I really can’t wait it’s only 4 weeks!

I’m not looking forward to tomorrow because I have to bike to college and I feel really tired so I don’t really want to do it! At least I finish early tomorrow so I can get home and work on my website and getting it all ready!

Anyways I’m off to bed – hopefully something interesting will happen tomorrow

Love, Stacey xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment