Pretty Chilled Out Day

Wednesday 21 September 2011

I’ve spent quite a bit of time catching up on Dan’s blog (http://www.intogeek.net/). I don’t read many blogs but I really think Dan’s blog is worth reading.

Anyways down to today, it’s been a pretty relaxed day today. I’ve only had one lesson in the whole day! That’s why I love Wednesdays. We started our coursework today, ICT coursework is great, I don’t know why I just really love it. I can’t wait to get going on it for this year as we have one massive project that lasts the whole year.

Once I got home I wrote a few new poems which are on my poetry blog, http://esjaeofficial.blogspot.com/. Then I had to head out to the doctors – I want to go on the pill – I had an appointment with the nurse but because they wrote down my appointment wrong I couldn’t actually get the pill prescribed to me. I need to make another appointment for Monday with a doctor. The overall appointment wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

I’m really proud of Scott with his football too. I’m so proud of how far he’s got with it, and how well he is doing. Sometimes it doesn’t go as well as he wants but he always puts everything he has into it and now he’s seeing some results of his efforts. I’m very proud of how far he’s come with it all!

Now I’m sat writing this, I’m planning on spending my evening writing some more poems and getting some more people looking at them and giving me feedback.

You might have noticed I’ve changed the layout on here – I like it like this, it’s more me!

Love, Stacey xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment