Bit of a disaster…

Tuesday 20 September 2011

My day started off as a bit of a disaster, well it felt worse than it was until now and I’m looking back on it!

My sister drove me to pick up my bike first thing so that I could bike to college once I got to my Dad’s work it turned out I have yet another puncture so my Dad had to give me a lift into college – I guess that was pretty good as it saved me cycling.

I had a free first thing at college, i spent it writing up some notes for Business Studies and then I ended up getting slightly distracted by playing solitaire on my laptop… BUT I did get some work done which never happens in my frees so I was rather proud of myself.

My first official lesson of the day was Business Studies, on Tuesdays we have our finance lessons I really love my business lessons and today wasn’t any different. I really understood everything and it’s great to not have to work crazily hard to make sure I actually understand something academic. I don’t think people really understand how hard it is for me to concentrate in class and to take things in (they thought I had a learning/ behavioural problem then I was younger) but I’ve finally found a subject I can really understand.

I then had another free – sometimes it feels like I have more frees than I have actual lessons! I just spent it messing around with people, talking and having a laugh.

Last lesson of the day was Media, we were meant to be listening to the tracks we were going to pick from to make our music video to for our coursework. We were half way through this when I got a text from Scott saying we were over. I got quite upset over it and turned my phone off for about 3 hours… It was a bit of a mistake because once I turned my phone back on it turns out it wasn’t Scott who sent the message but some of his mates from college as a joke that wasn’t very funny. We have sorted everything now and it’s back to ‘us’.

Just for you

The picture up there, is a poem I wrote for my boyfriend and I’ve decided to add it to my portfolio I’m hoping to record it and put it on my youtube channel!

Anyways I need to get down to doing some Business Studies homework.

Love, Stacey xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment