It’s time to start a fresh…

Monday 19 September 2011

Right so I’ve written a couple of blogs before but this one is going to be different, for a start I’m going to actually update it!

It’s going to have the real life stuff that happens in my daily life no secrets just the honest truth on how I’m feeling.

Tonight I started again with blogger, twitter and youtube – they had all become crammed with junk and the easiest way to clear them was to start a fresh.

So I’ll start with today.

I had a pretty good start to the day, I got given a lift into college which was great because cycling is so tiring at the moment, I have no idea why.

Once I got into college there wasn’t really anyone in first thing, it was only me and Matt we had a bit of a laugh and then it was off to first lesson, which for me on a Monday is ICT with Tom. It was great I got one of the highest in the class on the mini test 7/8 it was quite an improvement on what I was getting last year. The lesson was spent working on databases and improving our knowledge on some the theory of using access and databases. This year our college has started this thing where one of our three lessons is an hour instead of an hour and a half and the last half an hour is a workshop, today was our workshop day in ICT and because I was up to date with my work it meant I could leave early.

At break me, Stuart, Sam and Matt had a bit of a laugh talking about phones.

My second lesson and last real lesson of the day was Media Studies – I enjoy this subject but I don’t like the fact that my media class from last year was split up. But I am working with Jake and Ruri (I think that’s how you spell his name) and we have a laugh which is pretty good and I think we’ll produce a good piece of coursework together.

I have tutorial to finish my day on a Monday and today it was fairly pointless for me because we were discussing university course but I already know what I want to do – Business Studies.

My college day finished a bit later today because I had a Health Champions meeting discussing what we want to do over the year, but only me and Zoe turned up!

I’ve been a little bit off with Scott tonight without meaning to be – I’ve been so caught up in sorting out my new accounts I have been neglecting him…. I feel really bad, I’m going to have to think of a way of making it up to him and surprising him with something!

I’m looking forward to my timetable tomorrow because I have Business Studies. But I’m really worried about Scott because he has to go to the doctors to sort out his ankle and I know how much he hates going to the doctors and the hospital but I know he’ll be okay!

Love, Stacey xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment