Such a good ending to the day

Friday 23 September 2011

Today at college was a pretty average day in terms of college. I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. I started the day with Media, it went pretty well my group chose our song eventually it only took the whole lesson!

In my massive free I had a laugh with loads of people, spoke to Scott quite a bit, wrote a new poem and made some videos which I’ll edit and put on my youtube channel.

My last lesson was Business, I don’t know why but I really couldn’t focus. It really showed in the tests we did – I only scraped passes in them which is a lot lesson than I usually did.

I got home and spent 2 hours and 45 minutes talking to Scott on the phone, it was really nice because we haven’t been able to do it in so long with everything getting in the way. I really enjoyed just being able to talk without any interruptions – I feel bad now though because he got in trouble for it.

Over the weekend I’m going to work on my poetry and getting more videos on my poetry youtube channel I want to reach more people with my poems. I’m hoping to work towards getting some more likes on my facebook page too – I’ll probably have a busy day tomorrow then!

Love, Stacey xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment