Bad day!

Monday 26 September 2011

Today can only be described as a disaster. Yes a disaster.

I had to cycle to work in the rain, nearly got killed by a car coming the wrong way down a one way street.

I’ve pretty much spent the rest of my day at college in a complete daze – I haven't been able to focus on anything at all. So this evening I’ve had to write loads of notes that I was meant to do in my lessons – I’m behind on my media work already, just hoping Jake finished our group presentation for media tomorrow.

So annoyed that my cold has come back – I guess I’ll be going back to just having a few hours of sleep a night. Not really what I need when I’m at college all week, work all weekend and then college all weekend again! Not having a break for about 2 weeks.

I’m so looking forward to seeing Scott, with this cold at the moment I’m in a really cuddly mood and all I want to do is cuddle up with him and go to sleep – but I can’t. Just 3 weeks and 6 days until we’re together. I want to have another really long conversation with Scott like we did the other day but I’m so bogged down with all this work for college and trying to prove my tutor (who thinks I won’t get into uni) wrong, that it feels impossible to talk to him – whenever I have frees at college he has lessons, when he has frees I have lessons, when we’re both at home we have work to do, when we don’t have work to do one of us needs to go out – life is so difficult sometimes.

My website that I’ve been working on is really coming together now! I just need to come up with a couple more pages then I need to start marketing everything! I’m really looking forward to it all, and making a real go of it.

I have a really long day at college tomorrow – not looking forward to it. All in all it hasn’t been a good day. Hopefully tomorrow things will be better.

Love, Stacey xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment