Crazy day

Saturday 5 November 2011

Yesterday was crazy busy…

I forgot my keys and then I had a flat tyre so I only just made it to my first lesson on time.

Media was a bit of a disaster we were told our music video was rubbish and we needed to film loads of new footage to improve it, which we don’t have to time to do! But I’m going to have to fit it in at some point this weekend!

The rest of yesterday was pretty much a rush to get my UCAS application into my tutor – I didn’t think I would be that bothered about doing it but I was, maybe that’s a hint at what I want?

I have been thinking about uni, I know I want to go – I means I’ll be closer to Scott, and will give me better options in the future which will give me the chance of a better job. Plus I’ll get long holidays and Scott would be able to stay with me… plus it’s not that long to go, only 10/11 months but 7/8 till I finish college.

Business last lesson was pretty good, I even got asked to help on open evening but I can’t because it’s on my birthday, it’s a shame because it would have been good to add to my CV.

Last night me and Scott had a really good chat, I can’t wait for next weekend – I just wish it was longer than a couple of days!

I’ll post about today tonight – I was just too tired to write anything last night.

Oh yeah there is new portraits of various celebrities on my facebook page, Danny from McFly, Cheryl Cole, Chris Brown and a couple of others -  go and check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/theesjaeofficial 

Love, Stacey x