It’s been a while

Wednesday 2 November 2011

I haven’t written on here in nearly a month! I didn’t mean to neglect this blog but things just got really busy…

Well I spent most of the month working, it was good fun really I enjoy working and it means I have some money to actually put away and save and some money for shopping next weekend!

A week today and I’m going to be 18! It’s crazy how much has happened over those 18 years – If I’m honest I didn’t think I would still be here today… I’m looking forward to celebrating it with Scott and my family.

27102011605Half term was great I got to spend the whole week with Scott. We went on our second holiday together. His family invited me on their canal boat holiday, I’ve never been on a canal boat before and I really enjoyed it. I got to go ringing again too which I haven’t done in ages and I’m hoping to get back into over the next couple of weeks.

Last night things happened between us. I saw something that I thought I would never see and it really hurt me, but it did make me realise how much Scott does mean to me and how I want our relationship to be forever, he’s the only one who has ever made me this happy. Last night after I fell asleep I woke up in the early hours of the morning and I went to put my arms around Scott and cuddle up but then I remember where I was and that Scott wasn’t next to me like he has been for last week. It really upset me because after everything that was said I just wanted a cuddle and to hear him tell me everything is going to be okay.

29102011617

The moments that mean the most to me are the ones we can only relive in our minds…

31102011627I made a really good pumpkin for Halloween it looked like a lion.

I’m thinking of leaving college because I’m not enjoying it anymore, I want to be closer to Scott as well, I want to be earning my own money and to be independent. I want me and Scott to have the relationship we should have, that I know we can have.

I wasn’t looking forward to my 18th but I am now because of how close it is and the fact that I can celebrate it with Scott, it will make it even more special – and I can’t wait for him to meet my family.

Since yesterday my throat has been hurting and it’s been getting worse so that it now hurts to swallow, I hope it isn’t tonsillitis – last time I had it I couldn’t eat or sleep for ages.

I want the next week to hurry up so I can spend more time with Scott. I can’t wait to go shopping with him.

Love Stacey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment