Ill

Thursday 3 November 2011

Not had too great a day today… But it has been good in some ways!

I had to ride my bike to college today with a flat tyre which wasn’t so fun because it made it so much hard work and took way longer than the journey should have been.

Business lesson today was okay, I got a little bit bored with it because, we were talking about legal stuff and unions and I’m not too interested in that.

In my 4 hour free I got my lunch (a sausage roll and a chocolate muffin), watched the only way is Essex because I needed to catch up on the last two episodes (I love team Jerk) and I had a nice catch up with Lizzie and Abbey – I haven’t seen either of them in ages!

My last lesson was ICT we did two worksheets and then we got to go home which wasn’t too bad and because I had a flat tyre my Mum and Dad came and picked me up which was pretty good!

Since I’ve been at home I’ve spoken to Scott (we were going to have a proper conversation tonight but he’s been too interested in vampire diaries) I’m glad we’re good again and have sorted everything out, and we’re so close to being normal again! I had a family dinner tonight which doesn’t usually happen normally we all eat at different times so it was good to all sit down together. I drew a portrait of Dobby from Harry Potter as well – it didn’t take me too long and the result is pretty good!

https://www.facebook.com/theesjaeofficial#!/theesjaeofficial << you can see it there!

Think it’s just about time for bed, got another long day tomorrow! A week tomorrow me and Scott will be together again, I’m so looking forward to it, hopefully we’re going to the cinema together, if not we can watch dvds and cuddle up at mine, then we’re going shopping together, going for dinner with my family – next weekend is going to be so good! I really do love spending time with Scott!

Love, Stacey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment